Terms & Conditions
All orders will be subject to the following Terms & Conditions and will be stated on your Contract of Sale:
1. Your initial deposit reserves your event date and is non-refundable.
2. We must receive the balance by the due date indicated or contract is null and void, and deposit will not be refunded.
3. Cancellation must be given with at least 5 days notice prior to delivery date; 100% of balance will be otherwise charged.
4. The date of your final payment is the final date for any changes of size, style or flavors of the cake. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
5. Delivery is chargeable, setup is free up to 15 minutes. Thereafter, set up is £5 per 15 minutes.
6. We are not responsible for any damage to the cake after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 23C or below.
7. If flowers/decorations are provided by an outside source: you acknowledge that fresh flowers are not a food product, and may contain pesticides, insects, dirt, or other contaminants.
8. If you or your representative elect to pick up and set up the cake, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves Faith Jones’ possession.
9. On occasion we will photograph our cakes and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
10. Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.
11. Performance of this agreement is contingent upon the ability of Faith Jones to complete the agreement and is subject to accidents, natural disasters, weather disasters and other causes beyond our control.
12. Equipment must be returned no later than the specified date or equipment deposit will be non-refundable.